Cost Assistance &
Financial and Insurance Support for MS Treatment
In order for your MS medication to help you, you have to be able to access it. So we're here to help with any concerns you have about cost or insurance. ActiveAccess offers personalized help to try to identify the best financial assistance solution for you. Our goal is to assure that no one has to forego treatment based solely on financial limitations.
We can investigate insurance benefits to help you understand and determine the best coverage option to access therapy.
- Benefit investigation to clarify your coverage options
- Insurance counseling to help understand your coverage, along with help navigating changes due to the new healthcare reform law
- $0 Copay Program with no income requirements and no enrollment time limit for eligible patients. * Call 1-800-456-2255 to see if you're eligible
- Infusion Copay Assistance program for eligible patients
- Free Drug Program for eligible patients in need
- Support finding assistance through charitable organizations
*Depending on your income or, in some cases, if your medication is obtained from an out-of-network provider, there may be an annual cap that limits the amount of assistance that you can receive over one year. Federal and state laws and other factors may prevent or otherwise restrict eligibility. People covered by Medicare, Medicaid, the VA/DoD, or any other federal plans are not eligible to enroll.